Saturday 25 May 2013

★It's a frilly day~~Taobao finds!


Hello my frilly princesses (and princes)! First and foremost, I apologize for the lack of update! I was dealing with finals and finally got my report card 2 days ago. I was quite nervous as I did horribly this term, but it turns out I still came out as first in my form! It was a very close call and I'm incredibly surprised and grateful that it still happened.

Now that I'm having my holiday, you can expect a more often update! Right now I am doing a Taobao group order with my classmates and I'd like to share with my dear followers the things that I am looking at


★1

First up will be this cardigan! It's a replica from Baby, the Stars Shine Bright. It has a hood with -surprise- bunny ears! There are bows on the base of the ears which I think I really cute. It is priced at 125yuan which is a bit high in my opinion. I was worried about the actual quality of the cardigan (in case the one in the pictures is the authentic one) so I asked the shop owner. He says it's the item itself and he took the pictures himself~ his replies were quite fast and he was really nice. I'm definitely gonna buy this! It will be perfect for the bunny coordinate that I am planning (more on that later ^_^)


★2

And next, we have this Usakumya Rucksack, another replica from Baby. It is currently being made, and the pictures shown are of the real deal. The shop owner says it will be ready before the 10th of June, and I will probably decide on it after I see the stock photos. The full price seems to be 149yuan, and the page is only the reservation. I'm only worried about the shipping though, it's so huge. But if it looks cute like the original I'll be willing to accept another darling to cuddle with :3


★3

And then it's shoes. I only have one pair of loliable shoes, so I'm on the hunt for more. This pair only costs 73yuan and though the rating is a bit low, the customer feedback is quite good. I'll definitely get this in white ^_^


These three items are suspiciously matching aren't they? They will be going towards the bunny coordinate I talked about earlier, because -surprise again!- my Dream Fantasy Jsk set came in~!! I got it in black, with the matching headbow, socks and blouse from the lucky pack. I used Lisa/ Rosaire's shopping service for it. So.......there will be a review coming up soon~! I promise to do one when I take better pictures of them.


On a side note, from now on I shall refer myself as Little Starling! As for how the name originated from, it will be a story for another post >:D


Till next time,
Little Starling ★




1 comment: